Skilled Capital is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments. The Skilled Capital initiative goal is to improve access to high quality training in areas of skills need and maximise improved employment outcomes for students.
The initiative also provides a comprehensive range of support services to ensure students accessing training receive the help they need to successfully complete their chosen qualification. What Qualifications does Capital Training Institute (CTI) deliver under the Skilled Capital Initiative?
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) - 14 units plus 4 Credit Transfers from CPC40110
Student Eligibility for Skilled Capital:
As a minimum a student must, at the time of enrolment, be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than six (6) months, or
- a visa holder with work rights and not excluded from participation in government funded training, and
- living or working in the ACT, and
- at least 15 years of age, and
- not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college. Students with an Exemption Certificate are not eligible for Skilled Capital. Students who are undertaking year 10 or year 12 equivalent study in an alternative program are eligible provided they satisfy the remaining eligibility criteria.
In addition to the above, the student MUST NOT
- have completed the same qualification (or its replacement) within the last 7 years.
- be enrolled in another Skilled Capital funded qualification
If eligible the student price is:
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) - 14 units plus 4 Credit Transfers from CPC40110 - $1200 or Concession - $600
Completion Payment: Currently - $300
Once you have completed your training, CTI will submit a report to Skills Canberra to confirm that you have been issued your qualification.
Skills Canberra will contact you and make your completion payment through a direct payment into your nominated bank account.
You will be eligible to receive your completion payment for up to one (1) year after you have completed your qualification.
A student may be eligible for a fee concession if they hold one of the following documents (which is current and valid):
- Australian Government Health Care Card
- Australian Government Low Income Health Care Card
- Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans Gold Card
Limited Spots Available