Want to be a Licensed Builder?

Want to be a Licensed Builder?

Ever thought about being your own boss? How about getting off the tools? Or do you just want to improve your bank balance?

As Australia’s third largest industry and one that accounts for 10% of the population’s employment, there’s never been a better time to trade up and become a Builder.

Depending on your state or territory, you need to be a either a Licensed Builder or Registered Builder in order to work as a builder or a tradesman in Australia.

To apply for a license or registration, a tradesman has to demonstrate a level of expertise, including practical skills and a Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) Qualification in Construction.

ACCELERATED construction course
Are you eligible for an ACCELERATED construction course?

Capital Training Institute – Nationally Recognised Training

Capital Training Institute is one of Australia’s most reputable Registered Training Organisations (RTO), with years of experience delivering Nationally Recognising Training in Construction to help tradies achieve licensing outcomes. 

Additionally Capital Training Institute is a Commonwealth and State Government approved provider, meaning that you could be eligible for funding to support your studies.


There are many training providers and lots of construction courses. You will find that our institute and our courses are different.

Our courses have been designed for the industry by the industry and we ensure your training recognises, builds upon and adds to your existing skills and experience. 

This means that eligible students can complete a course in an ACCELERATED timeframe.

For example, you could complete a CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) in as little as 18 weeks.

What could I study?





Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".