Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
About the Course
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520) qualifies and equips you to lead and manage people with confidence and proficiency. These skills are used by professionals around the world who own their own business, manage a department, lead teams, and inspire others. In this course, we will teach you the fundamental skills that leaders and managers are using in almost every industry, including:
- Critical Thinking
- Project work
- Implementing operational plans
- Customer service standards
- Workplace health and safety
- Team management
- Risk management
The knowledge and technical skills you learn in this course can be applied to countless roles in management and leadership in any industry.
Reasons for Studying
- To equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed for a management and leadership position or role. Some students take this course to increase their leadership capabilities while others use the course as a launchpad into a new role or promotion.
- To be qualified for a management or leadership position. Having a formal qualification in leadership and management improves your credibility and employability.
- By acquiring and applying leadership and management skills in an academic setting, you can be more confident when implementing them in a work environment.
Duration: 8 months
Delivery: Livestreamed classes. 2 workshops a week from 6 pm – 9 pm.
A student’s pathway may include but not necessarily include:
- Completion of Year 10 or 12 or equivalent.
- Completion of a qualification, e.g. a certificate or diploma.
Did you start working in the industry without getting nationally accredited with this qualification? Potentially RPL is the way to go.
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBOPS402||Coordinate business operational plans|
|BSBLDR411||Demonstrate leadership in the workplace|
|BSBLDR413||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBCRT411||Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBPEF402||Develop personal work priorities|
|BSBWHS411||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBLDR412||Communicate effectively as a workplace leader|
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
Upcoming Start Dates
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520).
Fee for Service (FFS): $3,950
With all of Capital Training Institute’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here