Diploma of Leadership & Management
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management
About the Course
Take your leadership and management skills to the next level with the Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB50420). Equip yourself the same skills being used by professionals who own their own business, manage a department, lead teams, and inspire others, including:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Team management
- Communicating with influence
- Critical thinking.
- Managing workplace relationships
- Managing business operational plans
- Manage personal and professional development.
- Establish innovative work environments
- Facilitate continuous improvement.
The knowledge and technical skills you learn in this course can be applied to countless roles in management and leadership in any industry.
Reasons for Studying
- To reach higher qualifications without committing to a master’s degree.
- To equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed for a management and leadership position or role. Some students take this course to increase their leadership capabilities while others use the course as a launchpad into a new role or promotion.
- To be qualified for a management or leadership position. If you are not formally qualified while leading people, they may have a reason to question your credibility.
- For your confidence and credibility. When you demonstrate leadership and management skills in an academic setting, you can be more confident when applying them in the workplace.
Duration: Up to 12 months.
Delivery: Livestreamed classes. 2 workshops a week from 6 pm – 9 pm.
A student’s pathway may include but not necessarily include:
- At least 18 years old at the date of course commencement
- Sufficient language, literacy, and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of common computing terms and word processing
- Proficiency with web browser software and sending/receiving e-mail including e-mail with attachment and familiarity with navigating the internet.
- Meet technology requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (recommended); MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher (recommended)
- CPU: Min. of 2 GB of RAM, Min. of 2 GB of spare disk space is recommended
- Processor: 2.0 GHz processor or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Monitor with at least 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet access: Minimum ADSL1 with a speed of at least 3 Mbps
- An email address that is unique to you and that you will maintain throughout your enrolment
- Headset (or speakers and microphone) and webcam
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) or similar software
- Up-to-date web browser version.
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|BSBXTW401||Lead and facilitate a team|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBTWK501||Lead diversity and inclusion|
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
Upcoming Start Dates
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB50420).
Fee for Service (FFS): $5,900
With all of Capital Training Institute’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.