There are many training providers and lots of construction courses. You will find that our institute and our courses are different. We tailor our training programs to meet the learning needs of each one of our students.
We do this by ensuring that your training recognises, builds upon and adds to your existing skills and experience.
Our qualifications will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to succeed in the workforce.
Your answers to the following questions will tell us about your existing skills and knowledge and will help us to design your learning program to achieve your qualification. We look forward to working with you over the coming months.
Complete your candidate profile and find out if you are eligible!
- CPC40110 – CERTIFICATE IV IN BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION (BUILDING)
- CPC50210 – DIPLOMA OF BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION (BUILDING)
- CPC60212 – ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION (MANAGEMENT)
- BSB42615 – CERTIFICATE IV IN NEW SMALL BUSINESS
- BSB40515 – CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BSB41515 – CERTIFICATE IV IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
- BSB50215 – DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
- BSB50415 – DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BSB50615 – DIPLOMA OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- BSB51215 – DIPLOMA OF MARKETING
- BSB51415 – DIPLOMA OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- BSB51915 – DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- BSB61215 – ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT