Certificate IV in Community Services
What is it all about?
The Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015) is a nationally recognised qualification designed specifically for students wishing to gain employment in the community services industry in which they design and deliver person-centred services to individuals and/or groups. Workers may provide support, advocacy, or interventions to individual clients, groups, or communities across a range of services.
At this level, workers will have the skills and knowledge to be autonomous with limited responsibility within established parameters and may be required to supervise and lead other workers in projects or teams. Work may take place in a range of community service, casework, or case management contexts.
Why study this?
- Empower those in need – a chance to work with a diverse range of people.
- An entry-level course – the pathway into the community services industry with the relevant skills and knowledge to boost your confidence.
- The ever-growing demand – according to the Australian Government’s Job Outlook service, the number of people working in community and welfare support is expected to grow strongly, with around 30,000 job openings anticipated over the next 5 years.
- Online delivery – offering you the flexibility to upskill in a way that suits you.
Online or on-campus?
This course is delivered online; study made to work for you – whether you are combining study with a full-time job, balancing life commitments, or need to further your education to achieve career goals. All course content, resources, and materials can be easily accessed at any time, and our trainers are always available to provide online support to you when necessary.
What careers can I get out of this?
Upon successful completion of this qualification, this certificate has enabled our graduates to work in a variety of roles across the community services sector:
- Family Support Worker
- Community Services Worker
- Residential Care Worker
- Relationship Educator
- Community Care Worker
|Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
|Assess co-existing needs
|Use communication to build relationships
|Work with diverse people
|Work legally and ethically
|Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
|Maintain work health and safety
Upcoming Start Dates
- Enquire to be put on the waiting list.
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Certificate IV in Community Services.
Fee for Service (FFS): $3,950
With all of Capital Training Institute's courses, we can offer a payment plan so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here.