Certificate IV in Community Services
About the course
The Certificate IV in Community Services has been designed specifically for students who are wishing to gain employment in the community services section in which they design and deliver person-centred services to individuals and/or groups. Workers may provide support, advocacy or interventions to individual clients, groups or communities across a range of services.
At this level, workers may be autonomous with limited responsibility within established parameters and may be required to supervise and lead other workers in projects or teams. Work may take place in a range of community service, casework or case management contexts.
Reasons for Studying?
- Entry level community service course
- According to the Australian Government’s Job Outlook service, the number of people working in community and welfare support is expected to grow strongly over the next five years. This is a large occupation with strong job prospects with around 30,000 job openings anticipated over the next five years.
- Online delivery which means you do not have to quit your job to get started.
This course is expected to take students roughly 6-12 months to complete and all it’s materials are online with trainer support available.
- Completion of grade 12 or 10 or equivalent
- Completion of previous courses unrelated to the training product
- Completion of related courses such as;
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate III in Active Volunteering
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
Did you start working in the industry without getting nationally accredited with this qualification? Potentially RPL is the way to go.
|CHCADV001||Facilitate the interests and rights of clients|
|CHCCCS004||Assess co-existing needs|
|CHCCOM002||Use communication to build relationships|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
|CHCPRP001||Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships|
|HLTWHS003||Maintain work health and safety|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our Certificate IV in Mental Health.
Fee for Service (FFS): $3,950
With all of Capital Training Institute’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Monday, 18th of January 2021