Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying
CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying
Why RPL your Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying?
You know how it goes — you finished school or changed industries and just started working in bricklaying without completing an apprenticeship. A couple of years later, you want an industry licence and realise that you need a qualification behind your back to be eligible.
Our RPL building and construction program is built to recognise your years of hard work in your chosen trade.
- It could be an educational requirement for your bricklayers’ licence or your next step towards a higher-level construction position.
- Get recognition for those years of work you have put into your trade.
The duration of the RPL program is solely reliant on how long it takes the student to provide all the evidence needed to properly assess their skills and abilities.
Where could this course take you?
Throughout the CPC30111 Certificate 3 in Bricklaying and Blocklaying course, you will work to refine and develop skills and knowledge that you have gained within the workforce and CTI Australia will work hard to complement you with the right skills that will see you succeed in the building and construction industry upon completion.
Upon successfully completing the CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying & Blocklaying, you will become a certified tradesperson as a bricklayer and blocklayer with a significant improvement in job opportunities. This course can take you anywhere from being employed as a subcontractor, working within building and construction companies, and provides you with the steppingstone to becoming a sole trader.
RPL for the Certificate 3 in Bricklaying & Blocklaying must include:
- To enroll students must have significant building and construction experience.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
- Must have the following evidence to prove their prior learning (you will need this after enrolling into the Cert 3 Bricklaying & Blocklaying),
- Pay slips/work contract/ABN if self-employed
- Employment letter(s)
- Photos or video of your work
- Quotes/invoices and stock orders
- Job cards
- Any current employment contracts
- Reference letters from one or more tradesmen you have worked with
- Evidence of your overseas qualifications
- Assessments or transcripts of previous related qualifications
- Safe work method statements
- Maintenance reports/service sheets
- Safety manuals
- Drawings and schematics
|CPCCCA2002B||Use Carpentry tools and equipment|
|CPCCCA2003A||Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on the ground|
|CPCCCA2011A||Handle carpentry materials|
|CPCCCA3001A||Carry out general demolition of minor building structures|
|CPCCCA3002A||Carry out setting out|
|CPCCCA3003A||Install flooring systems|
|CPCCCA3004A||Construct wall frames|
|CPCCCA3005B||Construct ceiling frames|
|CPCCCA3006B||Erect roof trusses|
|CPCCCA3007C||Construct pitched roofs|
|CPCCCA3010A||Install and replace windows and doors|
|CPCCCA3012A||Frame and fit wet area fixtures|
|CPCCCA3013A||Install lining, paneling and moulding|
|CPCCCA3016A||Construct timber external stairs|
|CPCCCA3017B||Install exterior cladding|
|CPCCCA3023A||Carry out leveling operations|
|CPCCCM1012A||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM1013A||Plan and organise work|
|CPCCCM1014A||Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCCM1015A||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCCM2001A||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCCM2002A||Carry out excavation|
|CPCCCM2007B||Use explosive power tools|
|CPCCCM2008B||Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding|
|CPCCCM2010B||Work safely at heights|
|CPCCCO2013A||Carry out concreting to simple forms|
|CPCCOHS2001A||Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
The total RPL course price is broken up by the following:
- $100 Skills Assessment (Required prior to being enrolled)
- $2,500 for the whole qualification excluding gap units.
- Each gap unit that is required to complete the course will cost $84.
What is a gap unit? A gap unit is a specific unit of competency that the student is not recognised through their RPL process. This means the student will have to study this unit as they have been deemed ineligible for the unit of competency to which it applies.
To kickstart your career with the CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying and Blocklaying or for more information about any of our courses in building and construction, fill out the online contact form, give us a call on 1300 284 277 or email AUSenquiries@ctiaustralia.edu.au and our friendly team will be in touch shortly.