Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing RPL
Why RPL your Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing?
You know how it goes — you finished school or changed industries and just started working in waterproofing without completing an apprenticeship. A couple of years later, you want an industry licence and realise that you need a qualification behind your back to be eligible.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) to obtain your Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing, may be a good choice for you to fast track your training. Provided you can demonstrate your prior skills, experience, and knowledge that you have acquired in the building and construction industry, you will then be assessed against the ASQA requirements for a given qualification. If you have any further questions relating to our waterproofing RPL program or regarding our tiling courses, please get in touch with us today to find out more.
At Capital Training Institute, our RPL building and construction program is built to recognise your years of hard work in your chosen trade.
- It could be an educational requirement for your wall and floor tiling licence or your next step towards a higher-level construction position.
- Get recognition for those years of work you have put into your trade.
If you’re interested in gaining your Certificate 3 in Construction Waterproofing and aren’t sure where to start, the team at Capital Training Institute are here to help.
The duration of the waterproofing RPL program is solely reliant on how long it takes the student to provide all the evidence needed to properly assess their skills & abilities.
Our Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing course will equip you with the skills required to go that extra step, become a builder or construction manager. This course has been designed by leading industry professionals and is continually updated with relevant industry protocols to ensure students are job-ready after completion.
- To enrol in the Certificate 3 in Construction Waterproofing course, students must have significant building and construction experience
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
- Must have the following evidence to prove their prior learning (you will need this after enrolling),
- Payslips/work contract/ABN if self-employed
- Employment letter(s)
- Photos or video of your work
- Quotes/invoices and stock orders
- Job cards
- Any current employment contracts
- Reference letters from one or more tradesmen you’ve worked with
- Evidence of your overseas qualifications
- Assessments or transcripts of previous related qualifications
- Safe work method statements
- Maintenance reports/service sheets
- Safety manuals
- Drawings and schematics
Where could a Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing course take you?
Become a qualified waterproofer or construction waterproofer with our practical course to help you focus on building on your skills in the commercial or residential construction industry. If you’re looking for a future as a building and plumbing labourer then this is the course for you.
Our courses are available at three campus locations across Australia: in Mount Gravatt in Brisbane, Parramatta in Sydney, and Phillip in Canberra as well as online.
Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
If you have any questions about the Certificate 3 in Construction Waterproofing course, whether you’re eligible for RPL, or need more information on any of our courses in building and construction? Get in touch with the team at Capital Training Institute today by calling us on 1300 284 277, emailing us at AUSenquiries@ctiaustralia.edu.au and one of our learning consultants will be in touch shortly.
|CPCCCA3012A||Frame and fit wet area fixtures|
|CPCCCM1012A||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM1013A||Plan and organise work|
|CPCCCM1014A||Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCCM1015A||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCCM2001A||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCCM2007B||Use explosive power tools|
|CPCCCM2008B||Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding|
|CPCCCM2009A||Carry out basic demolition|
|CPCCCM2010B||Work safely at heights|
|CPCCOHS2001A||Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|CPCCWP2001A||Handle waterproofing materials|
|CPCCWP2002A||Use waterproofing tools and equipment|
|CPCCWP2003A||Prepare for construction waterproofing process|
|CPCCWP2004A||Prepare surfaces for waterproofing application|
|CPCCWP3001A||Apply waterproofing process to below ground level areas|
|CPCCWP3002A||Apply waterproofing process to internal wet areas|
|CPCCWP3003A||Apply waterproofing process to external wet areas|
|CPCCWP3004A||Apply waterproofing remedial processes|
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
The total RPL course price is broken up by the following:
- $100 Skills Assessment (Required prior to being enrolled)
- $2,500 for the whole qualification excluding gap units.
- Each gap unit that is required to complete the course will cost $132.
What is a gap unit? A gap unit is a specific unit of competency that the student is not recognised through their RPL process. This means the student will have to study this unit as they have been deemed ineligible for the unit of competency to which is applies.